The efficacy of various fragrances of scented candles
Rosemary ROSEMARY is one of the reasons why Rosemary is so popular that it can invigorate the spirit and enhance memory. It can also help to think. In Europe, it is used to treat headaches and migraine. Note: Hypertensive patients and pregnant women should avoid using them.
vorig: Process candle simple production process
volgende: Brief introduction to the scented candle burning precautions
Eucalyptus Eucalyptus Eucalyptus is a natural cold treatment that also prevents rhinitis. Note: Patients with hypertension and epilepsy should avoid using it.
· Chamomile CHAMOMILE makes the body and mind extremely calm. It is very suitable for the frightened and infant children. It is very suitable for pregnant women and infants to use vanilla candles.
· Frankincense FRANKINSENCE Middle East and North African civilization, frankincense is an essential oil of all religions, in Egypt, Islam and Christianity have dedication and exorcism allusions, Egyptians use it to delay the aging of the face, China People are used to treat lymph. Milky fragrance can clear the lungs, soothe and rush to breathe, beneficial to asthma, and has the effect of treating runny nose and phlegm.
· Rose ROSE has anti-depressant, calming effect, can calm emotions, relieve potential stress, and release a hormone that makes people happy. In addition, it also has anti-inflammatory, choleretic, diuretic, and hemostasis equivalents. Note: Pregnant women should avoid using it.
Lavender LAVENDER has a calming, soothing and balanced effect, which restores tension to calmness and helps sleep and relieve headaches. In addition, lavender is also a natural anti-inflammatory, antidote, can be used for colds, coughs, bronchitis; it is also very effective in preventing mosquito bites. Note: Patients with hypotension and pregnant women should avoid using them.
· Peppermint PEPPERMINT has a refreshing and clarifying effect, and is especially effective for stomach and digestive system discomfort. For respiratory problems, such as dry cough, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis, etc., it is also quite helpful, and can prevent colds. Note: Pregnant women should avoid using it.
· Lemon LEMON's fresh scent helps restore spirit and keep your mind clear. Restoring the activity of red blood cells, strengthening the immune system, and helping to fight infectious diseases are the most characteristic effects of lemon. A fresh scent helps to restore spirit and keep your mind clear.
Lily has the effect of clearing away heat and worrying, moistening the lungs and relieving cough, calming and calming the nerves.
The sea breeze combines the collection of marine algae plants and sea rocks to provide a marine atmosphere.
Orange has the effect of making people fresh and cheerful, enhancing communication desire, helping to shrink pores and hydrating.